Friday, September 19, 2008

Yellowstone







I just got back from an 18 hour bus drive to Yellowstone. It was a lot of fun. We saw all kinds of things like buffalo, elk, deer, waterfalls, and even Old Faithful. My camera ran out of batteries half way through the trip so I didn't get very many pictures. On our way home, we had a buffalo herd crossing the road. A big male was right next to the bus. My friend opened the window and did this call that sounds like a wookie (Star Wars) and the buffalo stuck out his big, blue tongue and screamed at us. Our bus driver told us that that was their fighting call so we stopped doing that in a hurry. I wish I could have gotten a picture of Lower Falls. They were awesome! Even though we got back at midnight, the trip was a lot of fun. I go there for a family vacation every year and I can't wait to go again!!!

No comments: